HOLIDAYS IN UNPRECEDENTED TIMES
We all have been living difficult times in the latest months. As you know Italy has been highly affected but fortunately, our area has not been hit as hard as the Northern regions. We are lucky enough to have seen all our families and friends keeping in good health.
Thankfully things have gotten better and we are now able to provide our hospitality in the summer months starting from the 20th of June.
We want to inform you that we are taking extra measures to ensure safety and comfort during your stay.
We hope this can help you in your decisions about your holidays. Please do not hesitate to contact us for any questions or consideration you may have. Here is a list of relevant information:
Enhanced cleaning and disinfection regime
We are renowned for the level of cleanliness of our house, it is just our style. Building on that, we are now taking some extra steps. This will cause the check-in time to be postponed for one hour, we hope you can understand:
- A new run of disinfection (with home disinfectants recommended by local authorities) is added to the regular cleaning routines with focus on frequently touched surfaces, including light switches, doorknobs, remote controls, and faucet handles. For a complete checklist of the items that we disinfect for each new guest, you can see details at the end of this note (*).
- The house will be ventilated for a minimum of 5 hours before the new guest’s arrival, with the help of floor fans.
- All bedding and towels that we offer are washed at the highest temperature allowed by their manufacturer. This also includes our sofa covers that you will find fresh from washing at the time of checking in.
- We wear gloves and a facial mask during the cleaning shift and we also disinfect the vacuum cleaner, along with other cleaning appliances like the dishwasher and washing machine.
- We will also supply the house with a disinfectant spray for you to use.
Implementing social distance
Although this has always been part of our hospitality, we want to remind you that:
- We have a self - check-in policy with a lockbox, so you do not need to meet us to access the house.
- The entire house is at your exclusive disposal, with an independent door. You will not need to interact with anyone during your stay.
- The house is spacious, about 120sqm, with 3 bedrooms, 2 toilets, 2 lounges and an open-air courtyard for barbecues and al fresco dining.
(*) Casa Mario dei Pini Disinfection List
Garbage and recycling bins
Keys and lockbox
Window sills and window handles
Shower curtains and doors
Showers and tubs
Appliances: coffee maker, oven, toaster, etc.
Cabinet handles and pulls
Kitchenware that isn’t dishwasher safe: ceramic bowls, kids’ plasticware, etc.